- Items can be returned to us within 60 days of purchase in a clean, undamaged, unused and resaleable condition (inc. original packaging).
- Enclose the returns slip, or a copy of your invoice, with a note to advise the reason for return.
- Returns can be sent via a courier of your choice*.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return.
Once your return has been delivered by the courier to our warehouse, please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed before contacting us. Once we have processed your return it may take up to 5 working days for your refund to be issued by your payment provider.
*We recommend using a trackable service. We cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
We do not offer an exchange option at this time. If you require a different size or product, please place a new order on our website.
Return using ReBOUND
To return a product via ReBOUND, you do not need to call or email us, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to ReBOUND returns and click "Get Started".
- Enter your order number and either your postcode, email address or phone number. Your Wetsuit Outlet order number can be found in your order confirmation email or the returns slip included in your parcel.
- Select a return method that suits your needs. We recommend selecting a tracked option to enable you to check the progress of your return.
- Confirm your sender address, phone number and email address. ReBOUND will send your return confirmation to the email address you provide. The email will contain links to track your return shipment and a copy of your unique return label (so that you can print out your label at a later date if you do not currently have access to a printer).
- Proceed with payment.
- Print your label and attach it to the parcel.
If you prefer not to use ReBOUND or did not receive a ReBOUND returns slip, please click the button below to complete our online returns form.