Sailing jacket developed using MTECH2.0 performance technology to create a windproof, waterproof and breathable shell, with a sportive contoured shape for the best fit. The jacket has been designed with durability in mind, with strong Cordura© panels at the elbows/forearms, and on the bottom of the back.
- Soft microfleece lined collar to limit chin rash
- Taped seams
- Double-ended YKK zipper with zipper guard for extra water protection
- Cordura© elbow/forearm and lower back
- Moisture wicking lining
- Large internal name label
- Bright forearm to increase safety
- Reflective print on upper arm
- Small chest pocket with waterproof zipper
- Fleece lined hand pockets
- Adjustable roll-away neon orange hood with peak
- Adjustable outer cuffs
- Soft adjustable inner cuffs
- Inner security pocket
- Pre-curved sportive fit
- MTECH2.0 PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY fabric
- W/P (waterproof): 10,000 mm
- MVP (breathable): 5,000 g/m2/24hr
Drytec Lining - Lightweight, soft, hydrophobic lining with a specialized structure designed for fast drying, to improve comfort and warmth from cold wet conditions. The quickdry lining has high stretch properties with an unique square module pattern to allow air to circulate freely extending its performance.
MTECH - The fabric is constructed in the following layout:
1. Moisture wicking, soft lining
2. PU mid-layer
3. Waterproof woven outer layer
The polyurethane (PU) is used as inner coating instead of an extra layer.
Corduara - Cordura ® is used in drysuits and certain foul weather gear products to enhance their tear and abrasion resistance and promote long lasting durability. The fabric is produced using INVISTA yarns woven in a 2x2 basket weave construction to create a densely woven, high strength nylon fabric.