Year: 2023Model: 001-012-001-0084Colour: Blue
In collaboration with ocean conservation charity, Love the Oceans, Red Paddle Co has produced a limited edition board designed by Mexican artist Circe Oropeza. 10% of Red’s profits from the sales of this range will be donated to Love the Oceans charity.
If you need an inflatable paddle board that will see you right in all conditions, then look no further. The multi-award-winning Ride 10'6” MSL is a popular and versatile board. Being part of a limited run, you can stand out from the crowd with this beautiful eye-catching board.
As one of the first inflatable paddle board companies in the industry, Red Paddle Co has been developing boards and materials for over 14 years. This development has led to an exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high-density drop stitch giving a stronger and stiffer core. The MSL technology allows us to make a thinner board which gives us best-in-class control and handling.
The 10'6" MSL Ride is well suited to a variety of riders under 95Kgs/209lbs.
If you're after a durable nylon blade with a lightweight shaft then our new Hybrid Tough is the best paddle for you. The rigidity of the nylon blade combined with the flexibility of the hybrid shaft and overall lightweight feel makes the Hybrid Tough an excellent paddle for rivers or shallow paddling.
- A limited edition board, created in partnership with Love the Oceans.
- Unique ocean-inspired monochrome line artwork of sea life and ecosystems covers the underside and deck pad.
- Ideal for those new to paddling or who want an all-round board with plenty of stability, the 10’6” Ride MSL has a max recommended rider weight of 95kg/209bs
- The 32" width and round nose profile give increased stability and a smooth ride whether taking a leisurely paddle with friends or playing in the surf
- Ultra-durable MSL material and indestructible fins gives the board bulletproof like qualities
- Fitted as standard, all Red Paddle Co boards come with 3 comfortable grip handles, an adjustable cargo system and a sleek high traction deck pad
- 5-Year Warranty All our 2023 boards come with a 5-year warranty, activated when you register your board.
Standard Fast Delivery 6,95 €
FREE when you spend 99 €
Delivered in 4-6 business days by UPS.
We aim to dispatch orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays the next business day.
All orders are dispatched from our EU warehouse, however, some items may be supplied from one of our international warehouses.
You will be notified of this at check-out.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.ie comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.