Year: 2023Model: MQ65ZH202Colour: Black
The Xcel Infiniti Mens Wetsuit is designed for warmth and features Xcel's newest technologies: Channel Flex and Radiant Rebound. This latest advanceent ultises a metal lining under the textile that blocks cold temperatures from penetrating the outer layer and relfects heat generated within the wetsuit back towards the body, keeping you warmer for longer.
- New Radiant Rebound chest panel - Reflected internal heat distribution to keep you warmer for longer.
- Channel Flex upper body - Exterior lightweight, hydrophobic gridded material breaks up tension by redusing fibre and water weight, allowing completely free range of motion.
- Plush Thermo Lite Infrared lower body - A lightweight, thermo-generating yarn to maximize warmth without adding weight.
- 100% Ultra Flex lower body - High performance, high flexibility.
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone - Eco-friendly, limestone-based neoprene with unrivaled memory and rebound that is lighter, warmer, and softer than the average neoprene.
- Glide Skin collar - Durable smooth skin collar creating a water-tight seal to prevent flushing.
- Dope-Dye Yarn - Soft, eco-firendly and anti fade material. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into a molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without the dyeing process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
- Semi-Dry zipper with magnetic closure - Keeps water out.
- Engineered fit system - Fits like a second skin.
- Back knee flex groves - Articulated pre-bent knee with grooves to prevent folding behind the knee.
- Triple Glued & Blind Stitched seams - A water-tight seam construction where foam edges are glued multiple times before being slammed together creating air/water-tight seal, then stitched a quarter way through the foam to give it the strength needed.
- FusionX tape - The next generation precision tape technology, applied by a machined heat-pressure process which bonds tape directly to suit ensuring maximum seam durability while eliminating need for excess glue that causes irritation.
- Nexskin wrist & ankle seals - Minimises flushing.
- Water based glue - XCEL turned solvent-based laminating glue into water-based glue, eliminating harmful, volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 4pm (GMT+1) on Friday 15 December*
*Order by 4pm on Wednesday 13 December if purchasing items fulfilled by our UK warehouse.
These are highlighted in your basket during checkout.
Standard Fast Delivery 6,95 €
FREE when you spend 99 €
Delivered in 4-6 business days by UPS.
We aim to dispatch orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays the next business day.
All orders are dispatched from our EU warehouse, however, some items may be supplied from one of our international warehouses.
You will be notified of this at check-out.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on wetsuitoutlet.ie comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.