The new Crewfit range are the first lifejackets of their kind in the world to offer; safe, stylish, comfortable and affordable solutions to the everyday recreational boater.
Using the knowledge and experience we have gained during the development of the ErgoFit lifejacket range, alongside 30 years of experience we have in the design and manufacture of inflatable lifejackets we are able to ensure that every Crewsaver lifejacket encompasses the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point.
The first of its kind, an everyday boating lifejacket designed using 3D technology to radically increase comfort levels. Successful integration of a high volume 3D shaped bladder design, a peninsula chin support and increased buoyancy to 180N provides you with maximum in water performance. The Crewfit 180N Pro wraps all of these safety features into a fun, stylish, 3D shaped and super comfy cover.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (180N) to float you higher in the water
- Indicator window showing the status of the inflator
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Attachment point for S20 AIS unit, activates automatically on inflation
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light and Spray Hood
- Built in Crewsaver Surface Light (CSL) to help attract attention when inflated, light activated automatically on contact with water and can be activated manually if needed
- Available on white/red and black/red cover options
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness (with harness option)
- Available in a heavy duty cover option
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters