Typhoon Ezeedon 4 Front Zip Drysuit
Typhoon's Ezeedon has been one of the best value, most feature rich entry-level drysuits available for many years now and the latest version builds on that reputation.
Mobility and comfort are key requirements for the Ezeedon. It is one of the lightest suits to wear, it's articulated throughout and it is the easiest to put on. Top of the range YKK waterproof plastic Zip with an additonal protective zip ensures no water coming in as well as long zip life, while internal braces and an elasticated waist ensure a customised fit. Industry-leading 4 layer fabric means no leaks as well as great breathability and durability - even in the socks (eliminating sweaty feet!), as shown by Typhoon's unrivalled 3 year watertight guarantee.
This suit will perform for all your watersports needs, from high energy dinghy sailing to kayak touring or jet ski/powerboat adventures.
- Supremely waterproof and breathable 4 Layer Fabric
- YKK aquaseal waterproof plastic zip
- Glideskin neoprene neck and cuff seals
- Elasticated back waist
- Water resistant clear pocket for Map/Race course
- Internal braces
- PU reinforced knees and seat
- Fabric socks
- Articulated for ease of movement
- CE approved
- Thermal underfleece included