Red Paddle Co WindSUP 10'7 Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board + Bag, Pump, Paddle & Leash
This SUP is great for paddlers who want to make the most out of all conditions!
Yes, a SUP that's also great for windsurfing. With the purpose built wind 10'7, you get the benefits of the worlds most popular inflatable SUP, only with the added benefit of being able to fit a sail for the days when the breeze is up. It has a mast foot built into the board, and a removable centre dagger fin system, giving it impressive tracking when in windsurf mode. The 10'7 makes the perfect base for a windsurfer because its wide in the midpoint, offering great stability. Plus, of course, you can pack away the sail and it becomes a standard SUP.
What's in the box?
- Wind 10'7 Air SUP Board
- 3-piece paddle
- Red Original Classic backpack/Board bag
- Titan Pump
- Repair kit
- Removable US box fins
- Water resistant phone case
- Length 10'7"
- Width 33"/838mm
- Thickness 4.7"/120mm
- Volume 296 litres
- Rider weight up to 120kg/265lb
MAKE MINE AN MSL.....
Stronger, Lighter, Stiffer
Red Paddle Co's unique MSL technology is heading up the market for inflatable SUP design.
Red Paddle Co's mission is to design and manufacture high-quality boards with zero compromise.
THE BENEFITS OF MSL:
- Cosmetic finish: All Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish with fewer wrinkles and blemishes. The board looks cleaner, smoother and even feel better to touch.
- Weight saving: Red Paddle boards are up to 2kg lighter than previous versions. But, importantly, they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it's more affected by wind and currents on the water.
- Lower pressure: All Red Paddle boards now benefit from extra torsional stiffness, so they remain stiffer at lower pressures. We recommend a pressure of between 18-2psi. Less pump more paddling.
- Durability: The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Boards is tough and durable. Thermosealed deckpads also keep their colour better than screen printed alternatives that fade quite quickly. When you combine MSL with Red Paddle Co's patented RSS stiffening system you have inflatable boards that deliver the world's most authentic stand up paddle board experience.
Extended warranty available
Thank you for choosing a Red Paddle Co product through Wetsuitoutlet.
By registering your purchase with Red Paddle Co, they will be able to offer you more effective customer service and keep you updated on what’s going on in the Red world.
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a FREE 24 MONTH WARRANTY
**PADDLE UPGRADE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST**
AS STANDARD, THIS DEAL COMES WITH AN ALUMINIUM ADJUSTABLE PADDLE.
IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO UPGRADE TO A HIGHER SPEC GLASS FIBRE OR CARBON PADDLE, NO PROBLEM!
JUST GIVE US A CALL ON 00 44 (0)1702 295678, AND WE'LL REDUCE THE PADDLE PRICE BY £40.
(Paddle upgrade not available if paying with finance)