The Billabong Furnace Ultra is Billabongs' warmest, lightest wetsuit ever produced and features the new Furnace Graphene + inner lining which retains heat while still being lightweight and and extremely durable.
Lighter, stronger, warmer, longer.
- Furnace Graphine + inner lining throughout (3 x Graphine + Carbon)
- Airlite jesery combined with smart foam for lightweight, high performance thermal retention
- 100% externally welded seams combined with internal Superflex neo taped seams - No leaks
- Disclocating chest zip entry prevents zip failure
- Seamless back panel for unparalleled flexibility and comfort
- Dry-Max entry system - an internal membrane to reduce water entry
Inner lining made up of 3x Graphene + Carbon throughout the suit. The innovative lining is made up of Graphene wrapped yarns which trap and retain heat more efficientlly.
Airlite jersey combined with smart foam. Eco friendly, lighweight material with the highest thermal retention available.
100% externally welded sealed seams combined with internal Superflex neo taped seams. No leaks!
Sustainability without comprosmise
All Billabong wetsuits feature;
- 30% upcycled car tyres
- Clean, non-toxic water based adhesive rather than tradtional solvent based glue
- Natural limestone mineral based neoprene - More environmentally firendly compare to petrochemical based materials.
- Degradable packing and eco firendly trims